Skip To Main Content

Registration & Transcripts


Enrollments are by PHONE APPOINTMENT ONLY. All documents are required to be uploaded prior to scheduling your phone appointment.  Please leave a message at 510-723-3170 Ext. 61141 and your call will be returned in 48 hours or email Ken Schwartz at

Thank you and we look forward to serving you and your student. 

Enrollment Step 1: Gather Documentation

  1. Parent/legal guardian photo identification (driver’s license, passport) this is for verification only
  2. Proof of Residency - TWO documents tied to the home (within the last 30 days):
    1. Mortgage statement or current property tax bill
    2. Rental property contract, lease or payment receipts with landlord’s information
    3. Current utility bill (PG&E, water or cable) with name and address
    4. State/Government agency letter
    5. Check or pay stub
    6. Current voter registration
    7. Declaration of Residency (EC 48204.1)

Student Residency Questionnaire AffidavitEnglish / Spanish

Shared Residency Affidavit: English / Spanish

  1. Proof of birth – Birth Certificate, Non-Expired Passport or Baptismal Certificate for each student that will be enrolled
  2. Current immunization record for each student.
  3. Proof of Tdap is required for grades 7-12.
  4. No student may start school without documentation of ALL required immunization.

Required additional items:

 For students enrolling in grades 9-12: withdrawal grades and transcript are REQUIRED.  

  1. If your student is receiving special education services, a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is required
  2. Current 504 Plan (if applicable)
  3. Custody or restraining court orders (if applicable)
  4. Guardianship or Foster Care placement documents (if applicable)


Please have all "required documents" (listed in Step 1) available before you begin your online registration.  During the application process, you will be required to upload the required documents.


Online Registration Button



Contact the Registrar by email with your online application number to schedule an enrollment appointment.  Please leave your name and contact number, your call will be returned within 48 hours.

Changing Schools?

A student that is 18 years old or older may withdraw without the permission of a parent/guardian. For ALL other students, a parent/guardian will need to make an appointment to complete the withdrawal process and receive paperwork that will assist in the enrollment at the new school.  The student will need to return all books assigned to him/her directly to the Bookroom and Library: books that are not returned will either:

1) need to be paid for in full or 

2) need to be replaced before the process is complete.  


Need your final transcript sent to your college?

Hayward High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. Click on the "Order Records" button here to order your transcript: 

Seniors, be sure to click the option to have your FINAL transcript sent at the end of the school year.  Don't have it sent to your college before unless specifically asked to do so!


If you've lost your diploma we cannot provide you with a new one.  If you need to verify your attendance/graduation date from our school please request an official transcript.  


Education verification for all past students/graduates is not done over the phone. Please fax your request to (510)-781-6112. Be sure to include the name, date of birth and year of completion in the request.